This has been a start to fall like we’ve never had before:
- a delayed and staggered start to school
- the creative launch of virtual programming for the church
- a re-launch of the Mabelle Food Program with new protocols
- construction on security doors at Islington United
- a Backback Blessing in the church parking lot
In the air there is a feeling of uncertainty, and even fear, about making plans for the future and what these next months will hold for personal health and global needs. There is also excitement from young ones and youth preparing to go back to school. There are families changing their social bubble configurations, deciding on risks to grandparents as students get back to class.
In life, in death, in life beyond death, God is with us – we are not alone!
Rev. Maya Landell